32nd European Conference on Acoustic Emission Testing
Czech Republic, Prague, Congress Centre Olympic - Tristar
September 07th - 09th, 2016
EWGAE General Assembly in September 2014 entrusted the Czech Society for NDT (CNDT) with organizing the 32nd EWGAE conference in the year 2016. As the conference venue was chosen capital of the Czech Republic Prague.
The conference, joined with exhibition of technique and services for AE testing, will provide the good opportunity to present the latest research results and the newest technique along with current applications. Attendees from different industrial and research branches will be invited to exchange information, experience and knowledge, explore new ideas and benefit from expertise of other practitioners, engineers, scientists, and students.
It will be also a nice chance to showcase the Czech Republic as a heart of Europe with its magical city Prague.
We believe that the 32nd European Conference on Acoustic Emission will provide a big forum for the meeting of specialists, researchers, students, and all common users of acoustic emission technique from around the world. We hope that also you will participate at this outstanding event.
The conference is organised by Czech Society for NDT in cooperation with European Working Group on Acoustic Emission
Basic Conference Themes
- AE and material behaviour (steels, plastics, wood, composites…)
- Analytical methods and localization of defects
- AE for testing of equipment (pressure vessels, storage tanks, pipes…)
- AE in civil engineering and geology
- AE in transportation engineering
- AE for corrosion damage monitoring
- AE for monitoring of technological processes
- AE for preventive monitoring of machines
- AE for tribological examinations and wear monitoring
- AE for leak detection
- AE in medical applications
- AE signal detection and processing
- Calibration of sensors
- AE equipment and software innovations
Training, certification and standardization and various other items as selected by the paper review committee.
Scientific Committee (June 2015)
|Zdenek Prevorovsky||Czech Rep.||co-chairman|
|Dimitrios Aggelis||Greece||Masayasu Ohtsu||Japan|
|Anastasopoulos Athanasios||Greece||Kanji Ono||USA|
|Petr Benes||Czech Rep.||Alain Proust||France|
|Jürgen Bohse||Germany||Edoardo Proverbio||Italy|
|Andreas Brunner||Switzerland||Rhys Pullin||UK|
|Milan Chlada||Czech Rep.||Franz Rauscher||Austria|
|Crescenzo Di Fratta||Italy||Bob Reuben||UK|
|Sergey Elizarov||Russia||Markus Sause||Germany|
|Antolino Gallego||Spain||Thomas Schumacher||USA|
|Christian Grosse||Germany||Tomoki Shiotani||Japan|
|Janez Grum||Slovenia||Thomas Thenikl||Germany|
|Marvin Hamstad||USA||Pete Theobald||UK|
|Catherine Herve||France||Peter Tscheliesnig||Austria|
|Karen Holford||UK||Hartmut Vallen||Germany|
|Lackner Gerald||Austria||Shuichi Wakayama||Japan|
|Jean-Claude Lenain||France||Martine Wevers||Belgium|
|Gerd Manthei||Germany||Yoshida Kenichi||Japan|
Local Organising Committee:
- Pavel Mazal - chairman
- Vaclav Svoboda - co-chairman
- Luboš Pazdera - proceedings
- Eva Svobodova - member
- Vendula Kratochvílová - member
- Daniela Turkova - accommodation
Preliminary Deadlines (updated April 2016):
- Submission of abstracts
March 31, 2016April 18, 2016
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts
April 30, 2016May 6, 2016
- Registration and payment of presenting authors June 30, 2016
- Submission of full papers July 10, 2016
- Preliminary Programme August 05, 2016
- Conference opening September 07, 2016
All fees will be charged in Euro.
|Full conference participant||500.00 EUR|
|Students and retired persons||300.00 EUR|
|Accompanying persons*||200.00 EUR|
These prices will be increased 50 EUR for payment after June 30, 2016.
Registration fee includes conference attendance, morning and afternoon refreshments, lunch, proceedings on CD-ROM, participation in the social programme.
* including lunch breaks and social programme (no participation in the scientific programme)
By July 15, 2016 (receipt at organisers): 50% of the participation fee, from August 15, 2016: no refund possible
The exhibition will present equipment and techniques connected with acoustic emission, non-destructive testing, stress and strain analysis and testing of materials and structures. This will be held at exhibition room in Congress Centre of Olympic Tristar hotel, beside the EWGAE 32nd European Conference on Acoustic Emission Testing rooms.
Companies and organizations interested in being sponsors of the 32nd EWGAE Conference, please contact directly one of the Chairmen of the Org. Com. (firstname.lastname@example.org). The sponsorship includes:
- High-exposure with a banner in conference web site.
- Warranted visibility via promotional posters at the venue and social events.
- Promotion through the merchandising of the conference.
- Promotion through the official letters, certificates, etc. of the Conference.
- Verbal announcement during the opening and closing sessions and social events.
- Company logos in the Conference proceedings.
The magical city of bridges, cathedrals, gold-tipped towers and church domes, whose image has been mirrored on the surface of the Vltava River for more than ten centuries. Prague is also a modern European metropolis full of energy, music, and art. It’s a city of contrasts: Serene green isles in the river and peaceful parks draping the city’s seven hills are just steps away from the architectural treasures and bustling street life of the city centre. It’s a place where different architectural styles stand cheek by jowl, creating an atmosphere that’s both intimate and romantic, and quite impossible to forget once seen.
Assoc. Prof. Pavel MAZAL
CNDT - EWGAE 2016
Brno University of Technology
Technicka 2, CZ 616 69 Brno